By Charles Neufeld
This is an illustrated edition.
The books narrates of 12 years spent in captivity through Charles Neufeld (1856-1918) in Omdurman, Sudan.
Read or Download A Prisoner of the Khaleefa; Twelve Years' Captivity at Omdurman. (Elibron Classics) PDF
Best african history books
The Encyclopedia of Prehistory represents additionally outlined via a a bit of diverse set of an try and offer simple info sociocultural features than are eth on all archaeologically identified cultures, nological cultures. significant traditions are overlaying the full globe and the complete outlined in response to universal subsistence prehistory of humankind.
The Anglo-Zulu battle of 1879 was once might be subjected to a lot controversy as a result of epic Zulu victory on the conflict of Isandlwana. Lord Chelmsford, the overall Officer commanding the invasion strength in the course of the struggle, sustained serious feedback from either reporters and parliament following his activities and behavior at Isandlwana.
*** expense decreased till March thirty first to mark years because the manuscript went to ebook. ***What has been going unsuitable within the Democratic Republic of the Congo? Why has the most costly UN peacekeeping challenge in background been not able to finish violence after fifteen years of constant deployment?
From 1907 to 1931 at Tendaguru, a distant web site in present-day Tanzania, groups of German (and later British) paleontologists unearthed 220 a whole bunch fossils, together with the bones of a brand new dinosaur, one of many biggest then identified. for many years the fastened skeleton of this immense, Brachiosaurus, used to be the biggest skeleton of a land animal on convey on the earth.
- Nigerian Historical Studies
- The Theatres of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia: Performance Traditions of the Maghreb (Studies in International Performance)
- Of Irony and Empire: Islam, the West, and the Transcultural Invention of Africa (SUNY series, Explorations in Postcolonial Studies)
- The Jews of North Africa: From Dido to De Gaulle
Extra info for A Prisoner of the Khaleefa; Twelve Years' Captivity at Omdurman. (Elibron Classics)
A Prisoner of the Khaleefa; Twelve Years' Captivity at Omdurman. (Elibron Classics) by Charles Neufeld
- Download e-book for kindle: Das Sterben der Bilder: Ein unheimlicher Roman aus dem alten by Britta Hasler
- Download PDF by Anthony Kelly: Maintenance Strategy